At a time of major legal, political and economic challenges, ABCOC is a key player for your business locally and internationally.
By joining ABCOC you will become a valuable member of our international business society which provides you:
- Proactive consultancy and assistance for issues and policies that will promote and protect your cross – border business activities
- Membership discounts on valuable business services and products
- Exceptional networking opportunities by participating in business related programs, seminars and conferences or even trade missions
What will you get if you become a member?
- Newsletter every two weeks: it will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in the Chamber and the Community. In addition, new members and renewals are listed in the Chamber’s Newsletter
- Referrals: Requests for suppliers of goods or services received at the Chamber are referred only to Chamber members using the Membership Directory and Chamber database as resources
- Chamber Business Breakfast every month: the members and guests have the opportunity to promote their business
- Communication with other members: members can easily communicate with other Chamber members through a variety of effective communication avenues
- Discount: the Chamber discount scheme is designed to encourage trade between members and offers mutual benefits to all of those involved